This website is owned and operated by NEVILLE Albert COLEMAN
Trading as NEVILLE COLEMAN’S WORLD OF WATER
ABN: 94 148 964 479
General terms and conditions
Terms and conditions governing services, sales, usages and any intellectual property as displayed on Neville Coleman’s World of Water website.
References: Any references to “I”, “me”, “us”, “our” or “we” relating to Neville Coleman’s World of Water terms and conditions or copyright notices in this instance apply directly to Neville Coleman and staff. Any reference to “you” or “your” applies to the customer or site user.
Orders and payments
(1) It has always been my policy to provide products and services at maximum expediency.
(2) Any orders made through www.nevillecoleman.com.au or www.nevillecoleman.com are delivered in a “smile”; quick, convenient, easily accessed, on-line shopping.
(3) My site is secure and protected by state of the art security systems. Details are only used for your benefit to carry out specific transactions.
(4) Purchases may be made from the website by secure on-line Visa or Mastercard, or by direct deposit to a secure bank site.
Taxes and prices
(1) Purchases in Australia (with the exception of Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands and Norfolk Island) by a customer with an Australian permanent address are subject to a goods and services tax (GST) of 10 per cent.
(2) All prices depicted in Neville Coleman’s World of Water website are quoted in Australian dollars and provide a GST rate.
(3) Recommended retail price is quoted for all products and in general a POSTpak figure also applies. Although product prices rarely change, postage is sometimes increased by Australia Post.
(4) Neville Coleman’s World of Water reserves the right to change prices when applicable to higher costs. Should this take place, customers will be contacted before goods are shipped.
(1) Purchases made outside of Australia are not subject to GST, but all customers are responsible for International POSTpak charges, any taxes or import duties levied by the authorities in the country of destination.
(2) Neville Coleman’s World of Water accepts that all advertised prices of goods or services ordered will be pre-paid before shipment can take place, and does not accept any extra charges made by third parties on behalf of any customer.
(3) All overseas deliveries are sent by Australia Post.
(4) Deliveries are made by air mail or sea mail depending on the current delivery status of Australia Post towards each overseas country. Air mail and sea mail POSTpak costs are provided beside each product so you the customer can choose (where applicable) your delivery of choice.
(5) Costs for the postage of multiple purchases (books) will be charged at and sent by the lowest denominator unless otherwise directed by you the customer.
(6) Customers may request a tax invoice with details on all transactions including GST (Australia only) as all transactions are monitored and invoiced through MYOB accounting system.
(7) Every overseas item posted through Australia Post has a security code and all Australian items are also subject to a sender’s signature.
(8) All items are labelled with the supplied address details and security label.
(9) All address labels and security stickers are photocopied before sending to ensure every order is legitimate and traceable. Those photocopies are attached to each invoice as a service to each customer.
Refunds and Returns Policy
(1) All goods are sold as new and as such are covered by a full replacement should they entail damage. Damaged books must be returned within 14 days to ensure replacement.
(2) All legitimate claims for replacement of goods should be registered with Neville Coleman’s World of Water as soon as possible (within 14 days) so that measures can be taken to trace security numbers or effectively correct the problem. I endeavour to maintain good customer relations at all times and invite positive comment towards improving any of my services.
(3) Monies received on purchases which are defaulted will be refunded in full once the product has been returned and the claim legitimised.
Terms and conditions of online purchasing
- Neville Coleman’s World of Water website will at times have a range of products on sale for immediate purchase.
- They include but are not restricted to, T-shirts, DVDs, marine life books and identification guides, underwater video clips, World of Water Online Journal membership subscriptions, IBook marine life identification (“Instant ID on your pocket PC”), downloads, single licence usage hire of images from Neville Coleman’s World of Water Image Bank (all prices are at point of display), various items of future production.
- Payments for downloads or any other products or services can be made by using secure online Mastercard or Visa facility or by direct deposit to a secure bank site.
- All payments to be made in Australian dollars $A.
- Any user must be over the age of 18 and as such have authority to enter into and abide by a lawful contract.
Customers are assured that all their personal details are protected by the most up to date security systems and information is only used for the purposes of concluding the transaction.
While I undertake to provide the best possible service (including (without notice) additions and changes to the website and its terms and conditions) this service is maintained on an irregular basis.
I am not liable to you or any other person to provide regular updates or for any errors or omissions which may occur from time to time in the information or details on my website or its links.
All materials posted on Neville Coleman’s World of Water website are copyrighted and as such owned by me, or have acknowledged consent as such by permission of the copyright owner.
I maintain full authority for the use of materials and only fully paid for materials may be downloaded (unless specified otherwise). I am not responsible for materials posted by any third party and any third party posting unlawful materials are hereby given notice that they will indemnify me for any loss arising from copyright infringement, or unlawful representations.
Any offending or infringing materials will be removed as soon as possible after it has been identified and proven as such.
Neville Coleman’s World of Water copyright
© Copyright: 2003-2006 www.nevillecoleman.com.au.com – All Rights Reserved world wide.
This website is owned and operated by Neville Albert Coleman trading as Neville Coleman’s World of Water.
All photographs, video clips, downloads, images, graphics, text, content, design and intellectual property on this website are fully protected by International copyright laws and may not be reproduced, transferred, stored in a retrieval system or recreated in any way whatsoever without express consent of Neville Coleman.
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and offenders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Up to A$1000.00 for each illegal usage.
The copyright to the photographs listed on this website is owned by the Neville Coleman or contributing photographers who created each individual image. Images are fully protected by International copyright laws and IBook downloads are watermarked for security purposes.
World of Water Image Bank has copyright watermarks for viewing purposes only. Any image licence purchased from the Image Bank will be devoid of watermarks.
- Neville Coleman’s World of Water website is a service driven business. Your right to use the website’s advantages is your own personal service, yours alone. You have no right to authorise any third parties to use the service on your behalf and you are solely responsible for your own use.
- You are prohibited to download, modify, transmit or otherwise use any content from the website for any private, public or commercial purpose unless specifically authorised or paid for.
- You are prohibited from seeking or attempting to gain unlawful access to Neville Coleman’s World of Water website whatsoever, nor must you masquerade or provide false information to gain passwords or information that may be used to disrupt the website.
- You agree not to misuse in any way any service provided by the site and that you will not modify, or interfere with the service or its associated software.
- You also agree to not alter, modify, or tamper with any provided services or information or materials on Neville Coleman’s World of Water website.
Neville Coleman’s World of Water website may have links to other websites. These links are provided as an extension of customer services and in no way assume that featured external websites are endorsed or recommended, nor does Neville Coleman’s World of Water assume any copyright infringements from third parties.
Neville Coleman’s World of Water is in no way obliged to maintain current information of these sites and takes no responsibility for the content of any such linked website. Customers or browsers linking to any of the linked websites do so at their own risk.
Neville Coleman’s World of Water is not liable for any damage which may occur to your computer system when connected to, or upon using my website or any of the linked websites provided as a customer service. It is your responsibility to make adequate provision that your precautions are such that any selection or usage of my website or its links are virus, worm or Trojan horse free of anything that may damage or disrupt your computer hardware, or software.
Neville Coleman’s World of Water website is not liable for any damages (indirect, incidental, accidental, consequential or inaccessible) or losses incurred by any party (you) in failing to make use of access or in downloading materials from the website.
I cannot guarantee permanent error-free access as Neville Coleman’s World of Water website as it is controlled by external providers and, as such, outside of my control.
Cancellations of non-acceptance of goods
- (A) Any extra expenses incurred due to any lack of instructions or due to any suspended instructions after the order has been taken and been acted upon for delivery will incur an increase in payment to recover any extra expenses incurred on your behalf.
- (B) If an order is cancelled before delivery but after the goods have been packed for dispatch Neville Coleman’s World of Water reserves the right to charge for any expenses incurred on your behalf.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and in case of any dispute both we and you agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland Courts.
- Neville Coleman’s World of Water goods and services are available online to worldwide web users.
- Although I do my best to see that orders are processed immediately (unless otherwise posted) I will not be responsible for delays on non-deliveries caused by any matter beyond my reasonable control, even if that matter exists when you agree to my terms. Goods may be delivered at my option and at any subsequent time and you agree to accept them.
- The information contained in this site provides general information about Neville Coleman’s World of Water and the services offered by same.
- Neville Coleman’s World of Water reserves the right to alter, delete, change, modify or move any of the information on services without notice at any time.
- I am not liable to you or anybody else if by using my website or linked websites you should incur any interference or damage to your computer systems. You must ensure your own precautions taken are adequate enough to protect whatever you select for your own use from this website. You must ensure that anything selected from the website is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else that might interfere with, or damage any operations of your computer systems. I do not warrant that your access to the website will be free of defects, interruptions or errors, or that any encountered will be corrected.
- I do not undertake to keep this website updated, and I am not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the details posted on this website or if any information is not up to date.
- Neville Coleman’s World of Water will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages as might result in loss of profits which might occur from any use of, attempted use of, or any inability to use, or access this website.
Warning: If by some chance any user does not agree to abide by any of the terms and conditions they should exit the website immediately.
You agree to acknowledge that:
- (a) to the full extent permitted by law all express and implied terms, conditions and warranties other than the ones set out in these terms are excluded.
- (b) you may have the benefit of conditions and warranties implied by the Trade Practices Act 1974 to the extent permitted by law. If I have a liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by Division 2 of Part V of that Act (other than section 69) it is limited, subject to section 68A(2), at my discretion to:
(i) supplying equivalent goods, or paying for their supply.
All books and information packages are produced in good faith based on my experiences and authentic references. They are offered as guides only.
I assume no responsibility whatsoever for any accidents, injuries or discomforts incurred while using information contained in any of my books or anything emulating any circumstances described, pictured, implied or otherwise interpreted.
- (c) I am not liable for any death or injury to any person or loss or damage to property arising from:
(i) the possession, operation or use of the Goods or any items supplied with them;
(ii) any act or omission (including negligent acts or omission) of me or my employees.
- (d) you will indemnify me against any claims made against me by any third party concerning death, injury, loss or damage as set out in subparagraph (c) above.
- (e) you will indemnify me against all losses and expenses I may incur due to your failure to observe your obligations under these terms.
- Please click here to agree to terms and conditions before completing any transaction
Neville Coleman’s World of Water website and all his associated business interests and productions are run by Neville and his assistant.
This is a very personal website and although running a commercial business Neville is totally engaged in very personal pursuits and achievements. Therefore, more than many others, Neville understands the rights of privacy of individuals.
Customer relations are very important and Neville takes his own and his customers’ privacy very seriously.
Neville Coleman’s World of Water website fully supports the “Australian National Privacy Principles” launched in 2001 by the Federal Privacy Commissioner of Australia.
Any data collected in the process of business remains strictly confidential and is protected by the best security systems available.
I will only ever use your email address to contact you in regard to your orders or to send you special discounted merchandise if you have agreed to accept by newsletter, or shown an interest in receiving materials on new products.
In compliance with national privacy policies information provided by you remains private. If at any time you decide to discontinue newsletters or new product information from Neville Coleman’s World of Water you can advise me at (07) 3341 8931 or mail 15 Lancelot Street Rochedale South Logan Qld 4123 and I will delete your details and guarantee never to pass them on. You may provide updated information at any time.
To ensure my website performs adequately I may at times employ the use of ‘cookies’. ‘Cookies’ are a small bit of information which help to understand the patterns and interests of website browsers. ‘Cookies’ do not provide any information regarding your personal details or identity. They only provide statistical data. You can organise your browser to refuse ‘cookies’ should you wish to do so.
From my point of view it is nice to be able to see how many people visited my site and perhaps read the philosophy section or check out the World of Water Online Journal. Perhaps somebody gained some well-being from my poetry or maybe even purchased an autographed copy of one of my books. Whatever the reason, you are welcome and it is great for me to know you are out there.